The Computer Market Money Back Guarantee
All equipment has a seven (7) day money back guarantee and thereafter covered by an additional warranty as detailed on our invoice;
We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or don’t do what they are supposed to do.
REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
We sold a product that was to different to what was advertised, or different to what was described by the sales person, and then only when we are unable to provide you with the correct (or better) product.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- If you have simply changed your mind about the product you purchased; If the computer has a fault due to any software that you installed onto the computer;
- If the computer has a software virus;
- If you are unable to connect to other devices, such as a printer or digital camera, due to incompatibility or incorrect drivers/software;
- If you are unable to configure the modem and Internet Service Provider for Internet Access;
- If the computer has a hardware fault, that is repairable under warranty;
- If the computer has a fault that is not covered under warranty, including battery condition
Conditions of Guarantee and Warranty
The Computer Market will refund within seven (7) days of purchase the full purchase price of the computer equipment less any freight charges if the equipment is found unsatisfactory.
Furthermore The Computer Market will warrant all equipment for a further period specified on your invoice against faulty components and will repair or replace components at its own discretion. You must present your invoice as proof of purchase for any guarantee and warranty claims. This guarantee does not exclude any condition or warranty implied by Trade Practices Act 1974, or any State or Territory Laws.
The Guarantee or Warranty will become void if:
- The damage caused can be proved to be from user negligence or mistreatment.
- The equipment housing has been opened or internal componentry removed or changed by anyone other that a duly authorised agent of The Computer Market.
Warranty Terms & Conditions The Computer Market Warranty
All new components carry return to base and subject to manufacturer warranty terms and conditions. All used components are subject to 3 months return-to-base warranty on parts & labour unless otherwise specified. A copy of the original invoice must be presented for any warranty claims. The Computer Market provides no warranty that the goods supplied are year 2000 compliant. Should you have specific concerns you should address these directly to the manufacturer.
Warranty does not cover damage, fault, failure or malfunction due to external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power, servicing not authorised by The Computer Market, usage and/or storage and/or installation not in accordance with instructions, failure to perform required preventative maintenance, normal wear and tear, act of God, fire, flood, war, act of violence any similar occurrence; any attempt by any person other than The Computer Market personnel, or The Computer Market authorised personnel, to adjust, repair, or support the products and problem caused by use of parts not supplied by The Computer Market. The standard warranty does not cover any items that are in one or more of the following categories: batteries, consumables, software, external devices; accessories or parts added to the product after the product is shipped from The Computer Market.
During the warranty period beginning on the invoice date, The Computer Market will repair or replace products returned to The Computer Market’s facility. Customer must pay shipping and transportation charges and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during such shipment and transportation. The Computer Market owns all parts removed from repaired products.
Customer shall back up all data stored in the products to be shipped and remove any removable media, such as diskettes, CDs, DVDs or PC Cards from products before returning or submitting the products for repair or replacement . The Computer Market does not accept any liability for data or software which is lost, corrupted, delete altered during repair. Customer accepts full responsibility for Customer software and data and The Computer Market is not required to advise or remind customer of appropriate backup and other procedures. The Computer Market will not be liable damage caused to other equipment used in conjunction with goods supplied by The Computer Market.
Purchasing a computer without an operating system
We aim to provide quality equipment and service and as such wish to supply systems that you can simply turn on and start work. We are happy to supply computers without an operating system but ask you to consider the following:
- It is likely that your computer requires driver software for its motherboard, video, sound, modem and other devices. It is necessary for the correct driver for each device to be loaded onto your computer for them to work and your computer to function properly.
- The operating system must be installed before any other software, including the device drivers, can be loaded onto your computer.
- If you are unsure how to load an operating system and the device drivers, we suggest you purchase one with your computer or provide one and ask us to load it before taking the computer. We can then load all the correct device drivers for you.
- Please note: after-sales service work involving device drivers is not covered under warranty. This information is detailed on the warranty section of your purchase invoice.